Las Vegas Weddings 101 - how & where tips to get married in Las Vegas Nevada
The focus of LasVegasWeddings101.com is to provide the information and resources you need to help you have the Las Vegas wedding of your dreams. You have selected your life partner, and now the focal point is planning your special day.
Read through the tips throughout the website to help make it smooth all the way through your wedding day. You will soon discover how easy and affordable it can be. You'll find out about how to get married in Las Vegas Nevada, and exactly what you need to do.
Vegas weddings can be an extravagant affair or simple and fast.
You can have a simple chapel ceremony, or even a fast drive-through or walk-in ceremony. Or you can choose other options and have a wedding day complete with a reception and food catering, wedding cake, limousine, flowers, photography or video and more.
Where to get married in Las Vegas:Known as the "Wedding Capital Of The World", Vegas offers a variety of options and many choices of venues. There is an abundance of beautiful locales to have your ceremony in town and nearby. Some have areas for a reception as well.
Wedding Venues: (see category resource listings for where to book, and more info.)
- Get married at a wedding chapel on or off the strip, or downtown if you prefer. Most chapels offer a simple wedding to complete packages with a variety of options to choose from.
- There are places to have an indoor or outdoor ceremony. Many of the venues offer both types, and can include gazebo and garden weddings, or by a pool or waterfall or lake.
- Helicopter weddings are very popular now. Getting married while flying over Las Vegas or Lake Mead/Hoover Dam is quite a thrill !
- Numerous Golf Clubs and Country Clubs offer wedding ceremonies. There are beautiful settings that may include views as well.
- There are also very unique weddings available. How about while Skydiving, or in a Hot Air Balloon? You can also have a theme wedding and dress up in costumes. Of course lots of the locations also offer an Elvis wedding or other celebrity impersonators. You could also enjoy a Lake Mead wedding cruise on the Riverboat style paddle wheel vessel.
- Many of the hotels have a wedding chapel. Of those that do, most of them offer a nice chapel service with some additional options.
- Other destination weddings from Vegas include the Grand Canyon, Red Rock Canyon, Valley of Fire, and Mt. Charleston.
We will explore the various wedding packages that are offered here. There are many different types of weddings to choose from, and the best places to get married in Las Vegas are at your fingertips.
How to get married in Las Vegas:You will need a marriage license. There is detailed information on where and how to get your license. This is an important but easy thing to do because there is no waiting period, and no blood tests are required. You can then take your license to a venue and get married.
Wedding needs and accessories:
(find DEALS in the "Wedding Resources - Services & Products" categories).
There are many other things to consider such as a wedding dress, rings or bands, bouquet color and style, and wedding cakes and toppers. You may also want flowers for your bridesmaids and groomsmen or corsages for mothers and other family members.
Very important is the information included for hair and make-up services. You do want to look your very best on this special day especially for your photographs.
Then of course there is formal wear such as tuxedos and gowns. Many formal wear rental shops in Las Vegas also offer bridesmaid and flower girl dresses.
There are many jewelry stores in Las Vegas offering a variety of price ranges for rings or other wedding jewelry. If you're coming from another area what happens if your rings are left at home? Or they did not get them sized in time for your wedding. There are places to purchase very inexpensive rings as well.
Vegas hotels are well known for providing a romantic atmosphere for your honeymoon. There are suites with fantastic views of the city, whirlpool tubs, strawberries and champagne, all in a luxurious surrounding.
When it comes to having your Bachelor party or Bachelorette party in Vegas there are venues and other services offering special deals and packages. Can you think of any other more fun place to choose for your party?
Whatever your budget and whatever your personal tastes - Vegas offers something for everyone to have a perfect wedding and honeymoon.
Our "Las Vegas Weddings 101 Information & Resources Guide" will help you to have a wonderful wedding. You'll get tips on how and where to get married, and the best resources to make it all happen.